Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) – Good news for the people of Haryana, on 26 Feb Feb 2019 The government of Haryana has introduced Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY). Under this government program, farmers and workers in the informal sector benefit. MMPSY is the initiative of Haryana Govt. to provide financial benefits and social security to all persons and families included under this program.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a government-funded program for EWS families with an annual income of Rs.1,80,000 / – and a land acquisition of up to 2 hectares. The program also brings together small businesses with a certain annual income. Haryana Prime Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the Govt. scheme, and two installments under the schemes have already been transferred to the beneficiaries’ accounts and the next installment will be filed soon.
Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
IMMPSY was introduced for the purpose of providing financial and social security to eligible families in Haryana in terms of Life Insurance / insurance risk, pension benefits, etc.
The disbursement of funds under this scheme is done through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). It means that the fund is transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Under this scheme, beneficiaries are given a total amount of Rs. 6000 / – per year. This amount is provided to them by three installments that beneficiaries can use to pay for available options as well as other schemes compiled under the MMPSY initiative such as the Family Provident Fund.
MMPSY comprises various Sponsored Schemes and the premium of these programs will be paid by the State government on behalf of the beneficiaries. These programs include-
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Insurance Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
Haryana Chief Minister Prosperity Plan 2021
|Scheme Name||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
|Launched by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launched date||30th August 2019|
|Beneficiary||EWS families, Farmers and Un-Organised workers of Haryana|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date for application||30th January 2020|
|Disbursement of Funds started in||February 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Benefits of scheme||Rs.6000/- per year (in three equal installments)|
|Transfer of benefit through||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs. 1500 Crore|
|Category||Haryana State Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Under the scheme, the government will allocate Rs 6000 a year to the beneficiary family. The Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi program is divided into 2 phases.
- 18 to 40 year old age group – 4 financial aid options
- 40- to 60-year-old group – 2 options for financial assistance
The financial assistance provided under this scheme is used to pay for the shares of CSS and Insurance CSS beneficiaries. This is why, the beneficiaries under this scheme are divided into two categories.
Category Wise Eligible Beneficiaries and Their Benefits
|Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option|
|Option 1||Financial assistance Rs 6000 per year in 3 installments of Rs. 2000|
|Option 2||Beneficiary Nominated member by the family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining|
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 year, beneficiary will get pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||The family elected members will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can choose the option of insurance cover in which state government will pay the premium.|
|Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option|
|Option 1||Rs 6,000 per year in 3 installments of Rs 2,000|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000 after 5 years|
Pension Plan Under MMPSY
Beneficiaries under this scheme will be entitled to a pension benefit under any of the following pension plans
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Indoda Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Indoda Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
Pension Premium Payment – This chart provides information on the age of the beneficiaries and their contribution to be paid by government.
- Insurance – This plan includes insurance of Rs 2 lakh for death, accidental death, permanent disability. While only one lakh will be issued with minimal disability to the insurance provider.
- Financial Benefit – Beneficiary included in PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, they will also receive Rs 3000 when they reach the age of 60.
- Rs. 1500 crore has already been allocated to the government last year through this app and distribution. A new amount may be awarded to this program in the next financial year.
How do you apply for Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
- MMPSY applications can be sent online.
- Applications must be submitted by the relevant family head. They should provide information related to family income, family members, land holdings etc.
- Application forms are available on the official MMPSY portal.
- Eligible applicants can complete the application process by visiting Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centers), SARAL Kendras, and gas agencies.
- For any questions related to this program, beneficiaries are advised to contact the above institutions / agencies.
Eligibility for Haryana MMPSY
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Families earning an annual income of Rs. 180000 / – or monthly income up to Rs. 15,000 / – and the land holding (family value) up to 5 hectares (ie 2 hectares) is suitable.
- Families with Family Id i.e. Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) no. they are eligible to apply for this program.
Document Required for MMPSY Registration
Applicants must submit the following documents at the time of registration-
- Family Revenue Certificate
- Citizens should have documents in Bhu Naksha / Land.
- Proof of address
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Account Password
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Id (Family Id)
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Haryana State govt. as informed that they are preparing a database of 54 lakh families. After the database is prioritized in the system, the government will issue a 14-digit ID number in the form of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra eligible citizens. This card will be used to apply for a state welfare program such as Mukhya Mamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Only those families who can benefit from the program under the official Parivar Pehchan Patra program.
MMPSY Family Provident Fund
The Family Provide Fund is a scheme provided to beneficiaries under this scheme through their third installment. If MMPSY wishes to receive the FPF option, they must state it on the application form.
In this way, if the beneficiary wishes that the remaining funds (after deduction of the donation / premium of all options) will be invested / used in the Family Provident Fund by the State Government. on behalf of the family. After this, the eligible family will benefit from the investment they have made in the FPF. The amount of FPF can be withdrawn by the family once a year or every five years.